- Methods of determining and monitoring environmental pollution.
- Transformation and propagation of pollutants.
- Effects of harmful substances on biochemical processes.
- Antropogenic impacts on the environment.
- Purification systems, new cleaner technologies and equipment.
- Radiochemical pollution.
- Current problems and handling of environmental protection in industry.
- Standards, legislation, and terminology in environmental protection.
- Green chemistry and alternative technologies.
- Environmental education.
© 2012-2013. 6th Symposium Chemistry and Environmental Protection